COVID-19 Information: During the BC Restart Plan Stage 3, we will continue to wear a face mask while we see customers in person to do work or during meeting. We strongly recommend our customers to do the same and wear face coverings to protect our health. The situation surrounding the Delta variant of Covid-19 is fluid, and we will continue to monitor world events and government policies for advice.
About Us: You may learn more about our company’s core values and philosophy here.
Manager: Ivan Chan
Office Tel: (604)-670-5700
- It is now OK to text to this number.
- You may also email us to ask us to call you back.
WhatsApp for Business: Click on the logo below to chat with us using your mobile device.
Please do not use email or WhatsApp for Business to send spam and solicitations (partnership for photo editing from India, etc). Our e-mail servers will automatically delete SPAM without being read.
Mailing Address: Our invoices will have the current mailing address available to our customers.
We prefer customers to send us an email, or use the contact form to make service inquiries.
When calling us, leaving us a voicemail, emailing us or using the form below, please be prepared to provide the following details:
1. Your name and e-mail or phone number.
2. The company you are working with (ie: Real Estate Brokerage company, etc).
3. A detailed inquiry or question for information of specific services you need to know about.
4. If you require us to call you back instead, please state that in the inquiry.
- All customers should read and abide to our Terms of Conditions before contacting us for service.
By providing services, the customer consent to agree to the Terms of Conditions.
- For legitimate business inquiries, please be sure not to put in the message body “SEO, India, Bangladesh, Clipping path, Outsource”. Our e-mail servers are equipped with a spam filtering system that will automatically delete SPAM messages.
- Serious inquiries only. We ask for the customer’s phone number to verify the inquiry is intended and serious. We are always vigilant for any fraud or scams that may happen.
- Please note that the examples on the website are for general reference only. We maybe able to create a customized solution based on your needs. Ask us if we are able to meet your specific needs. All of our work outcome will be similar to our examples.
Fields with an * is required (name, e-mail, phone number and message content is required).
Letter of References & Reviews
Our goal is to establish trust with previous and new customers. We are committed in providing services with quality, honesty and hard work at all times. References and reference letters from previous long term customers are available on request for viewing should new customers would like to establish trust and business opportunities together.
In addition you may review our reviews from our past customers on Google Reviews.
Prices and Rates:
Some of our projects are custom made for each situation and some are pre-defined projects such as Real Estate Photography. Because of different types of services and add-ons provided for each project, we ask that customers contact us for an estimated quote.
It should be noted that many projects of each time have a minimum charge.
Copyright Notice and Terms of Conditions (Code of Conduct):
The outcome of the work will be similar to what is shown on our website. Please ensure you are satisfied with our work on the website before contacting us for service.
Customers will be required to meet and understand our Terms of Conditions before we provide any form of services to them. By providing services, the customer consent to agree to the Terms of Conditions.
Photos and videos on our website, YouTube Channel, Facebook page and Instagram pages are protected by copyright laws. Usage of any photos and videos from those platforms without our permission is strictly prohibited and forbidden.
Our Previous and Current Customers:
We have previously worked with a significant number of major companies previously and today – including the Government of British Columbia, Vancouver Coastal Health, Canadian Broadcasting Corporation, Westbank Corporation, University of British Columbia, Grande West Transportation, Vitelle Labs, Sutton West Coast Realty, RE/MAX Realty, Royal Pacific Realty, Team 3000 Realty, and Multiple Realty Ltd. We’ve also worked with a large number of individuals and small businesses to meet their photography needs.
Successfully working with many different major and small companies previously and today proves the level of trustworthiness and commitment in delivering a successful project, and that prospective customers can count on us in fulfilling their needs.