About Ivan Chan Photography
Our company started in 2011 to provide specialized interactive and engaging photography, video and virtual realty services to the public. We dedicate our photography to the general business market, predominantly towards the real estate and e-commerce industry. We don’t just go take the photos and videos and give the media to the customers. All of our photo and video work involves extensive and enhanced photo editing to ensure our commitment to quality is upheld.
Cooperation with our customers is important to us. We walk through the entire process of each project to ensure that every step is satisfied and feedback corrected to achieve the correct results. We show our customers the draft poses before doing the photo editing.
The principles of our company falls within our Five Core Values:
- Quality and Hard Work – for every customer we serve – whether it is returning or new customers, we dedicate our time and effort to ensure the outcome of the work meets our customers needs and that the work must be presentable to the public so that they will be engaged.
- Honesty – we believe in good values and honest business practices. We are not in the business to deceive people. We are in the business to help other businesses succeed their marketing goals. We follow every sound practices of business conduct by doing our work and providing the work to our customers, on time and as promised.
- Customer Service – providing care and respectful consideration to all of our customers is very important to us. We listen to their feedbacks and work hard to make any adjustments and corrections to our projects before giving them the final product. We believe in treating our customers with a smile, kindness and positive actions and personality to make sure they leave with our products happy. The most important thing for us is to have a happy customer at the end.
- Improvements and Feedbacks – listening to customer feedback to see how to correct errors and mistakes and to improve on existing projects so that the customer is happy. We learn from new skills, researching and mistakes to be applied to future projects for future customers. We believe constant learning and listening to positive criticisms is the key to product improvements.
- Research and Development – we find many different ways to solve problems to meet customer satisfaction and to find ways to make photos look good and presentable. Research and exploration is always done on the photo editing end to see how to make the post processing work faster, efficient and more accurate.
Showing every customers a smile and friendly behaviour gives them a good lasting impression.
We provide a wide range of digital media services including Product Photography, Real Estate Photography, 360 Interactive Virtual Realty Virtual Tours, Graphic Design and Photo Editing for brochures, and assistance with CMS Web Design and setup. When all of these are done together, they will become a powerful marketing tool for their businesses. For example, by providing product photography services, we can then use these photos into a new e-commerce website so that they can start marketing their products right away without having to go around the city to look for different service providers.
We are an integrative digital media marketing solution that can help any kind of businesses succeed without worry.
Customer Testimonials and Feedbacks
Below are some of our previous customers that we worked with that provides feedback on our conduct of our work.
“Ivan provided us with a great service on a very short timeline, and he really followed through on the delivery of our virtual tour and photos to ensure we had everything we needed and that it was all working properly.”
Vancouver Coastal Health
“Dear Ivan, the product photo work you did for our Austin-Weston Precision Skincare line was really excellent! We’re very appreciative of the quality, your communication, and the value of your work. Really a great job. Thanks very much. Don.”
Austin-Weston Precision Skincare
” In the process or creating a new site, we contracted Ivan Chan to photograph all of our musical education products – approximately 1000 items. Ivan did an excellent job of positioning and highlighting the instruments for optimal appearance and we are very pleased with the quality of the photographs. He did the job very quickly, within our budget, and we were able to incorporate them with the opening of our new site. Ivan has our recommendation and we will definitely use his services in the future. ”
Empire Music Company
” Ivan delivers. We contracted him to photograph and create a number of digital, virtual tours for the UBC Research Centre Laboratory. He was creative, professional and easy to work with. I wouldn’t hesitate to call him again. ”
University of British Columbia – Information Technology
“ Ivan did our head shots for our business cards and website. We were very pleased with the results. Ivan has excellent equipment and executed the process quick and efficiently. We would highly recommend Ivan to any business or organization requiring photography services.”
Team Damian and Tricia – REMAX Realty
” I enjoyed working with Ivan. He’s very professional and uses current equipment (he even has a teleprompter). I appreciated his flexibility; in fact, he came to the school several times to shoot as we were dependent on people’s schedule and availability. He took recommendations but also had valuable suggestions that resulted in a great video. Ivan was able to complete our project on time under tight time constraints. I will definitely call on Ivan’s expertise again in the future.”
Vancouver College – Catholic Secondary School
” Ivan helped with one of our events and provided a very creative and professional service that promoted team building and networking that crossed over organizational lines. We are very happy with the results! ”
Government of British Columbia – Ministry of Labour, Citizens and Open Government
” Thanks for your diligence and flexibility on our project, Ivan. The finished shots are excellent, and you were a pleasure to work with throughout. Looking forward to working with you again.”
Classroom Services, The University of British Columbia
” Ivan Chan did a fine job of producing all of our virtual 360 tours for our new CBC Vancouver Production Facilities website. Ivan rose to the challenge of producing these virtual tours to be downloadable to all different types of hand held devices. He is efficient, charming and delivered on time and on budget. ”
Canadian Broadcasting Corporation, Vancouver BC