360 Product Rotation with Hotspots – Use finger or mouse to rotate left and right, zoom in to details. Put mouse over hotspots to see infobox. Double-click or press + to zoom in for details. Open to separate window.
View our 1 minute video about 360 Product Rotation
- We create 3D Dimensions of product photography to be viewed in 360 degrees, in an interactive format. The entire process includes photo taking of the product, subject isolation and touch up / post processing using software and lighting adjustment.
- 360 Product Photography is also known as 360 Object Rotation or simulated 3D object model rotation.
- The 3D photo rotation is similar to a 3D model of an object, meaning one can interactively look all around just like rotating a 3D model. There is no need to recreate the entire object in 3D rendering, as many photos are taken all around the object and stitched together to create a 3D simulation.
- Using the mouse or finger, customers can spin and scroll the object in simulated 3D view, left and right to get the view object side, front and back.
- In addition, it is possible to do a 360 rotation of a clothed mannequin, giving potential customers a view of the front, sides and back view of the clothing.
- 360 Product Rotation is ideal for showcasing electronics and gadgets or any products people wanted to sell online.
New for 2015 – it maybe possible to use the Photogrammetry technique to capture the subject in question and convert and edit this into a 3D model, then making this 3D model interactively spin as a 360 product rotation.
In addition, our 360 Product Rotation Photography is exported in HTML5 format, meaning they can be viewed across all mobile devices including iPhones, iPads and Android devices. An example in action is by the video above.
Also for simplicity, we can publish the 360 rotation of the product as a endless looping animation video in GIF format.
Please have a look at some of the 3D 360 Product Photography examples below.
Explanation of Cost Options:
For professional e-commerce or marketing websites, we recommend choosing a type of rotation on a pure white background – meaning that the object is isolated against a pure white color. The cost will vary, depending on the complexity of the object of extraction and depending on how smooth the animation of the 360 will be.
For those with a stricter budget requirement, we recommend a non-pure white background – meaning the object spins “as-is” on a custom color cloth or a non-pure white cloth staging. This option will cost significantly less than the pure white background option.
Please contact us to inquire about the specific pricing cost.
We Serve Anywhere North America and Internationally
We can accept small to medium sized objects from anywhere around the world for us to do the 360 object photography. Companies can mail in the product to us, and we photograph them, then we courier back the product to them. Alternatively, companies can mail us a dummy version of the product for us to photograph.
During the courier process, please ensure the item is traceable with a tracking number.